Friday, April 22, 2011

Holding Steady

WOOHOO!!! I went to the doctor yesterday to get my cervix meausred again. Last week it was 1.2cm. This week it measured 1.3cm and after about 30 seconds it was 1.8cm YAY!!! The doctor was very happy that it hasn't gotten any worse and so was I.

We also did our monthly measurements of the kido. She is currently estimated to weigh in at 3 lbs. and 10oz. That's about the same size Allie was at this point. I was measured at 30 weeks 1 day and Allie was born at 30 weeks 3 days and weighed 3 lbs. 8 oz. The doctor said she thinks the baby will be around 8 lbs. when she is born.

The sonographer showed us our little girl using the 4D ultrasound again. She is just too cute!!! We got some great pictures of her again. Allie thought it was really neat seeing the baby on the big screen.

Of course, I'm still on bed rest. I don't have to go back to the high risk doctors for 2 weeks. I'm soo happy my cervix is holding and isn't shrinking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment